“How can we build a house in a day?”
Purpose: Ideate around solutions to seemingly impossible problems.
- Certain processes take a fixed amount of time
- Sequential order of steps
- Significant resources required to get job done quickly
- Need for quality control
- Choreography and planning to maximize efficiency
- Use of pre-existing foundation (or equivalent components for other projects)
- Meeting expectations with data
- Looking at existing products from multiple perspectives
Also discussed was an upcoming project code-named “Orca.” [REDACTED].
Further experimentation required.