“Experimenting with painkillers”
(No, not those kinds of painkillers.)
Purpose: Identify pain points in the workplace and ideate around solutions to those problems.
- Poor internal & external communication
- Lack of properly calibrated tools (the off-the-shelf product is too expensive)
- Onboarding new employees
- Deciding priorities
- Simplified internal portals
- Client-facing portals & [redacted] tools
- Accountability features (communication improves if you know whether a document has been opened and reviewed)
- “Progress bar” feature to show improvement over time
Also discussed was an upcoming project code-named “Telemachus,” a [REDACTED}.
Further experimentation required.